Google Calendar: Insert Event
Insert an event to Google Calendar.
2019-01-18 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
- Users of C1 need to have configured connection with Google Calendar at [Account Settings] > [Google Connectivity]
- Refer to the following page for Calendar ID [Calendar Settings] > [Calendar Address]
- Schedule (event) with a start time and end time will be added (You cannot add an “all-day schedule”)
- When the end time data item has not been set or the end time has not been input, 60 minutes after start time will be set
- Schedule which the end time is earlier than the start time will not be added to the calendar