Google Calendar: Insert Event
Inserts an event to Google Calendar.
- Users in C1 need to have a configured connection with Google Calendar in [Account Settings] > [Google Connectivity]
- Google Workspace Connectivity ([System Settings] > [Google Connectivity]) must be enabled on the workflow platform ([System Administrator Authorization] required )
- Refer to the following page for Calendar ID [Calendar Settings] > [Calendar Address]
- An event with a start time and end time will be added (you cannot add an all-day schedule)
- If an end time Data Item has not been set or the end time has not been input, 60 minutes after start time will be set
- If the end time is earlier than the start time the event will not be added to the calendar