Retrieves Google Group members (email address) list. By checking group members (ML members) on a regular basis, ML management becomes easier. It also helps to prevent e-mail transmission to unnecessary members or to prevent lefting out proper members from information sharing.
- B’: Email address in Google Group stored in Data Item selected at config B
- Retrieves the member list of Google Group of B’ and stores in the Data Item selected at config C
- The communication logs are stored in the data item selected at config X
- You need to Enable [Admin SDK Directory API] at Google Developers Console beforehand and obtain “Client ID” and “Client secret”
- On G Suite domain administration screen, authorize “Client ID” and its communication scope
- 2017-07-24 (ML Member Confirmation) Episode 545: Easy Management of Mailing List by Cooperating with Google Group (3)