kintone Batch Acquisition of Two Columns of Data
Stores the value of the field code of two columns of the specified kintone application in a Data Item, and stores its communication log in a String-type Data Item.
2016 © Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
- Since Rhino (deprecated) is specified as the script engine, a setting error will occur even if you install this in a workflow App
- To use this Add-on, you need to change the script engine and modify the script accordingly
- A modified version is in preparation
- You cannot specify fields which is an array-value or contains line-break code
- Field Code for “Record Number” should be specified as “$id”