You can use the following Modeling element for downloading choice data from Kintone application.
kintone Batch Acquisition of Two Columns of Data
Stores the value of the field code of two columns of the specified kintone application in a Data Item, and stores its communication log in a String-type Data Item.
2016 © Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
- Since Rhino (deprecated) is specified as the script engine, a setting error will occur even if you install this in a workflow App
- To use this Add-on, you need to change the script engine and modify the script accordingly
- A modified version is in preparation
- You cannot specify fields which is an array-value or contains line-break code
- Field Code for “Record Number” should be specified as “$id”