Launching the Start event specified by each line data of tab delimited format data (TSV) and stores the communication log.
- E’: TSV text stored in the Data Item selected at E
- Kicks the start event specified in ABCD with each line data of TSV data E’
- Communication log will be stored in the Data Item selected at config X
- TSV text can be entered by copying and pasting the cells of Excel, etc.
- The maximum line number of TSV text (= the number of Processes to be started at once) is limited to 10
- Because of the characteristic of TSV, you cannot substitute String type Data with line feed code and checkbox type Select type data etc.
- Eliminate thousands delimiter of Numeric type data, Select type data is specified by ID, User type is specified by Email address, Organization type is specified by organization name
- It is required to set [Field Name] (e.g. “q_foo”) in the Data Item setting of destination in advance