Message Start Event (Webhook)
Issues a URL that awaits a Webhook (HTTP request) in a specified method, and starts a new Process automatically when a Webhook is received. Capable of storing the received request body in a String-type Data Item. Also able to return an HTTP response with Business Data inserted.
- The value of “API key” can be set arbitrarily with halfwidth alphanumeric characters, at most 100 in length (Auto-generation is also available)
- It may not be started automatically due to the limit on the number of startups of the entire Workflow platform
- Communication from external networks is not permitted in the default settings of the Workflow platform
- To allow communication from an external network, modify the settings in [IP Address Filtering] < [System Settings] (M312: System Administrator authority is required)
- You can restrict the source IP addresses that can access each trigger URL
- You can check the incoming URL and details about the Task in the other page after clicking the button in the property screen
2 thoughts on “Message Start Event (Webhook)”
Pingback: System Settings – IP Address Filtering – Questetra Support
Pingback: System Settings – App External Connectivity – Questetra Support
Comments are closed.