Start: Google Calendar: Event Started
This item starts a process when an event’s start time has passed on Google Calendar.
- Users specified in C1 need to have a configured connection with Google Calendar in [Account Settings] > [Google Connectivity]
- Google Workspace Connectivity ([System Settings] > [Google Connectivity]) must be enabled on the workflow platform ([System Administrator Authorization] required)
- Refer to the following page for the Calendar ID [Calendar Settings] > [Calendar Address]
- Questetra BPM Suite will periodically poll the Google Calendar to check for newly-started events. If any event’s start time has passed, a process will be started.
- A Process will not be started on the first check; only the check will be done. You can confirm the check status from the “Process Log”.
- If a large number of events have started in a short period of time, the processes may not be started for all events. Approx. 90 processes can start every 15 minutes.