2021-03-15 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Addon-import feature is available with Professional or Enterprise edition.
- Users of C1 need to have configured connection with Google Calendar at [Account Settings] > [Google Connectivity]
- Refer to the following page for Calendar ID [Calendar Settings] > [Calendar Address]
- The Questetra BPM Suite will periodically poll the Google Calendar to check newly-started events. If any events’ start time has passed, the process will be started.
- Process will not be started on the first check. Only the check will be done. You can confirm the check status from “Process Log”.
- If a large number of events have started in a short period of time, the processes may not be started for all events. Approx. 90 processes in every 15 minutes.