Google Calendar: Move Event to another Calendar
Moves an event on Google Calendar to another calendar.
- Users in C1 need to have a configured connection with Google Calendar in [Account Settings] > [Google Connectivity].
- Refer to the following page for Calendar ID. [Calendar Settings] > [Calendar Address]
- Event ID can’t be found in Calendar Page. You should use one from a task such as Start: Google Calendar: Event Started.
- google-calendar-event-move.xml (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
- If you are using Professional, you can modify the contents of this file and use it as your own add-on