- To input / edit data items, the editing authority in the task must be set to “Editable”
- The maximum file size that can be uploaded at one time is limited to 100 MB
- Multiple files can be selected simultaneously (Chrome/Firefox/IE11)
- In addition to uploading manually, it can also store attachments received via Message Start Events, files downloaded using Service Tasks, etc.
- Stored files can be attached to auto-sending emails or to be uploaded to external web storage
- Depending on the contract plan, there is an upper limit on the file capacity that can be saved in the workflow platform
- Business plan: 5GB per user account, 5GB x number of contracted users for the entire workflow platform
- Starter plan: 1GB for the entire workflow platform
- If the total file capacity reaches the license limit, there are the following restrictions:
- Unable to start new process
- Unable to upload a new file
- Tutorial: Who Can View Business Data of the Issue, and Who Can’t?
- R2051: Input Control and System Limits
- M205: Business Data Items
- M218: Auto Start Triggered by Incoming Email
- M314: Confirm the Amount of Data Stored
- FAQ: What is the Difference between a Starter Plan (Free) and a Business Plan?
- Help: Message Start Event (email)
- Download: (Any Website): File Download