In this post, I will explain the configuration of Single Sign-on federation via SAML 2.0 authentication between Azure Active Directory (hereafter AAD) and Questetra.
As there are the following pages prepared by Microsoft, I would like you to see it basically, although it has a few points to aware.
Tutorial: Azure Active Directory integration with Questetra BPM Suite
- On the setting screen of AAD, there is a hyperlink which is written “1. How to configure QuestetraBPM Suite with Azure AD”, but the link is broken at the present time (as of August 14, 2018). So, please check the contents from the above link.
- The contents of “3. On the Questetra BPM Suite Domain and URLs section, perform the following steps” and “10. On your Questetra BPM Suite company site, in the SP Information section, perform the following steps” are overlapping. If you have configured “3.”, you can skip “10.”
- Questetra BPM Suite login URL has two types as follows.
- Old type URL: https: //xxx.questetra.net/xxx/
- New type URL: https: //xxx-xxx-xxx.questetra.net/
Even though the old type URL does not match the “Pattern” displayed on the screen, but by setting it as it is, it works without problems. However, please note that the format is different from what is described in “3.” (For the old type, [Sign-on URL] is https://xxx.questetra.net/xxx/saml/SSO/alias/bpm.)
If you have any question, please feel free to Contact us.