In this post I will explain the configuration of Single Sign-on federation via SAML 2.0 authentication between Azure Active Directory (hereafter AAD) and Questetra.
As Microsoft has prepared the following pages, I would like you to take a look at them as there are a few points to be aware of.
Tutorial: Azure Active Directory integration with Questetra BPM Suite
- On the AAD settings screen there is a hyperlink which says “1. How to configure Questetra BPM Suite with Azure AD”, but the link is broken at the present time (as of August 14, 2018). So, please check the contents from the above link.
- The contents of “3. On the Questetra BPM Suite Domain and URLs section, perform the following steps” and “10. On your Questetra BPM Suite company site, in the SP Information section, perform the following steps” overlap, so if you have configured #3 you can skip #10.
- Questetra BPM Suite login URL has two types as follows.
- Old type URL: https: //xxx.questetra.net/xxx/
- New type URL: https: //xxx-xxx-xxx.questetra.net/
Even though the old type URL does not match the “Pattern” displayed on the screen, by setting it as it is, it works without problems. However, please note that the format is different from that described in #3 (For the old type, [Sign-on URL] is https://xxx.questetra.net/xxx/saml/SSO/alias/bpm.)
If you have any questions please feel free to Contact us.