Worker (#of Swimlane: 4)
- Person in charge of formulating the request for approval.
- Project Leader
- Leader of the relevant project to approve the request for approval.
- Department Head
- The head of the department in charge of the relevant project who approves the request for approval.
- Board Member
- The executive officer in charge of the relevant project who approves the request for approval.
Business Flow (Complexity of Workflow: 18)
- 11. Submit a request
- The originator drafts the circular for approval.
- 41x. Handle returns
- The drafter revises the draft and resubmits or withdraws it.
- 292. Leader approval
- The project leader approves the draft.
- 33. Department head approval
- External payments of 1,000 or more are approved by the manager in charge.
- 144. Director approval
- External payments of more than 10,000 are approved by the director in charge.
- 8x1. Record of approval
- The workflow platform overwrites the Status (Select-type) data item to show ‘Approved’.
- 5x2. Record of withdrawal
- The workflow platform overwrites the Status (Select-type) data item to show ‘Withdrawn’.
Business Process Variables (#of Data Item: 25)
- ▼ Application ▼
- Applicant’s Organization q_Affiliation
- The department to which the originator belongs is stored. (“Organisation” in the workflow platform)
- Applicant q_Drafter
- The drafter is stored in the system. (“User” in the workflow platform)
- Time of Submission q_Submission
- The date and time of the submission is stored.
- Select relevant projects q_Project
- Stores which project the draft relates to.
- Description of and reasons for the draft q_Contents
- The contents of the draft and the reasons for it are stored.
- （Example.) <Purpose/Reason> Additional licences are required due to an increase in the number of members. <Order placed to> Questetra Corporation ＜What to purchase and services to be used> Questetra BPM Suite Professional edition $XXX / user / month (excluding tax, annual payment) <Quantity and contract period> 10 licences From 2023-01-01 to 2023-12-31 (12 months)
- Attachments q_Attachment
- It contains attachments relating to the content of the draft.
- External Payment q_Payment
- The amount of the external payment is stored.
- Man-hours q_Hours
- The amount of internal man-hours is stored.
- Budgetary Classification q_Budget
- The budget category of the draft is stored.
- Budget Category Remarks q_Remarks
- The remarks of the budget category of the draft content are stored.
- ▼ Approval ▼
- Approval Leader q_Leader
- The project leader who approves the draft is stored.
- Leader Approval Result q_LeaderJudge
- The project leader’s approval results are stored.
- Leader Approval Time q_LeaderApproval
- The date and time of the project leader’s approval are stored. This is automatically set in ‘2. Leader approval’
- Approval Manager q_Superior
- The manager in charge of approving the draft is stored.
- Manager Approval Result q_SuperiorJudge
- The department head’s approval results are stored.
- Manager Approval Time q_SuperiorApproval
- The date and time of the approval of the responsible head of department is stored. The date and time are automatically set in “3. Department manager approval”
- Approval Director q_Officer
- The executive officer in charge of approving the draft is stored.
- Director Approval Result q_OfficerJudge
- The director’s approval results are stored.
- Director Approval Time q_OfficerApproval
- The date and time of the approval of the director are stored. This is automatically set in ‘4. Director approval’
- ▼ Approval Results ▼
- Status q_Status
- The status of the approval process is stored. It will be automatically overwritten at x1 and x2.
- ▼ Internal Communication ▼
- Comment q_Message
- Internal comments and messages are stored.
num, Initial Value
- approval-flow-20211126-en.xml.csv (for Importing Data Item Definitions)
This archive contains the BPMN icons that are not available in the Basic edition.