Duplicates all data stored in table type data items to other table type data.
- A’: Table information stored in the Data Item selected in config A
- Table A’ will be stored in the Table type Data Item selected in config B
- If the number of design columns (number of columns) of the table does not match, it results in an error. (Invalid number of Columns)
- If the Data types of the columns do not match, it results in an error in many cases. （Input data does not match …）
- However, cases such as duplication from a Data type column to String type column may not result in an error.