2021-06-21 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Addon-import feature is available with Professional edition.
- When a token reaches the automated step, the code for HTML mail is automatically generated.
- The generated code can be set in “Message Sending Intermediate Event (Email)” (v13.1) as it is.
- It is also effective to add a human step in downstream to add decorative tags such as strong and span.
- Each URL is set to the
hrefattribute of the
- The URL must be a website accessible to email recipients.
- Strings that do not start with
http(s)will be skipped.
- Before being set, the URL is validated by a regular expression.
- The generated HTML code is not guaranteed to be displayed properly in all mailers.
- Set the display width according to the expected number of images and mailer.
- For work that checks 10 or more images in Desktop, a width of 300px or less is recommended.
- For work that checks 2 or 3 images in Desktop, a width of about 600px is recommended.