2021-07-16 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
The Add-on import feature is available with Professional or Enterprise edition.
- A timeout may occur depending on the number of records or aggregate labels.
- Aggregate labels are sorted in ascending or descending order.
- If a prefix precedes a number, it will not be recognized as a number (e.g. “$100”).
- The period “.” is recognized as a decimal point.
- Assuming a digit separator, all commas will be removed before determining the numeric value.
- (2019-12-06) If non-numeric data is mixed in the specified column, the record is regarded as zero and not added.