Receive Task (Webhook)
Holds the token and awaits a webhook (HTTP request) at a specific URL. Advances the token when a webhook for the specified HTTP method is received. Capable of storing the received request body in a String-type Data Item. Also able to return an HTTP response with Business Data inserted.
- The incoming URL varies by Issue
- The API key in the incoming URL can be set with halfwidth alphanumeric characters, at most 100 in length
- The incoming URL is notified to the request sender using a response of Message Start Event (Webhook)
- Communication from external networks is not permitted in the default settings of the Workflow platform
- To allow communication from an external network, modify the settings at [IP Address Filtering] < [System Settings] (M312: System Administrator authority is required)
- You can restrict the source IP addresses that can access each incoming URL
- You can check the incoming URL and details about the Task in the other page after clicking the button in the property screen
2 thoughts on “Receive Task (Webhook)”
Pingback: System Settings – IP Address Filtering – Questetra Support
Pingback: System Settings – App External Connectivity – Questetra Support
Comments are closed.