You can use the following Modeling elements for converting the values in Table-type Data Item to an Excel compatible CSV and sending an e-mail with its attached file.
Email a Excel-CSV (Table) SJIS
Converting the values in a Table type data item to an Excel CSV file (TSV), and sends it as email attachment.
2016 © Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
- Since Rhino (deprecated) is specified as the script engine, a setting error will occur even if you install this in a workflow App
- To use this Add-on, you need to change the script engine and modify the script accordingly
- A modified version is in preparation
- “0,1,5,3,6” means changing the column order into “ID:0, ID:1, ID:5,ID:3, ID:6” before generating the CSV.
- The SJIS version consists of comma-separated-values. Although the availability of smartphone display and data import increases, comma information misses.