2019-12-22 (C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
- Service Task (Google Drive: File Upload)
- Multiline String, Get Number of Lines
- Refer to the file ID of the image etc. from the URL of the page displayed in “Open in new window”
- If not specified Folder ID, the file will inherit any discoverable parents of the source file.
- If you want to convert to “Google Docs”, set MimeType to “application/vnd.google-apps.document”
- Convert from “MS-Office docx” to “Google Doc” to get the outline
- Convert images (JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF) to “Google Docs” to process text extraction (OCR)
- OCR results can be saved as business data when used in combination with “Google Drive: GFile, Export as Text“
- Conversion from “Google Docs” to “MS-Office docx” is not possible (as of December 2019)
- Conversion from “MS-Office docx” to “Google Spreadsheet” is not possible (as of December 2019)
- Image conversion such as “PNG” to “JPEG” is not possible (as of December 2019)
- There are cases where the conversion was successful, but failed (eg. PDF to IMG as of 2019)
- For some PDF, the recognition rate for text extraction (OCR) may be significantly reduced.