- User/Organization-type Data Item can not be displayed on web forms
- The API key is specified with a String-type Data Item which is set with an initial value using a random number, etc.
- The value of the API key can be set with halfwidth alphanumeric characters, at most 100 in length
- By specifying “Page URL on Submit” you can redirect the user to the page after submitting
- You can inform the access URL using “Throwing Message Intermediate Event (Email)”
- You can set a deadline and define the flow after the deadline
- You can restrict the accessing IP address for each Web form URL