(C) Questetra, Inc. (MIT License)
- Document ID is contained in the URL. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/(Sheet ID)/edit#gid=0
- Formats on the spreadsheet (decimal separators, rounding indications, suffixes) are directly reflected in the TSV text.
- If you want to check the “tab character” in the human step, you need to make permission Editable.
- Even if a range is specified, columns and rows with no data are ignored.
- How to specify the range depends on Google API A1 notation.
- “Sheet1!A1:B2” refers to the first two cells in the top two rows of Sheet1.
- “Sheet1!A:A” refers to all the cells in the first column of Sheet1.
- “Sheet1!1:2” refers to the all the cells in the first two rows of Sheet1.
- “Sheet1!A5:A” refers to all the cells of the first column of Sheet 1, from row 5 onward.
- “A1:B2” refers to the first two cells in the top two rows of the first visible sheet.
- “Sheet1” refers to all the cells in Sheet1.