Event Participation Acceptance flow
Accepts and responds to event participation applications. Starts automatically when there is an input in a published web form. After confirming the application details at the [1. Confirmation/Acceptance Completion Email] Step, the acceptance completion email will be sent automatically. Subsequent exchanges are input at the [2. Record of Exchanges] Step, but if specific processing is required create an independent Step.
Available for Advanced and Professional edition.
- You need to associate the Swimlane settings according to your organizational structure upon import
- For practical use, please change the fixed values that have been set
- The wordings set in the Update Data “x1. Acceptance Completion Email Generation”
- No specific work is assumed in “2. Record of Exchanges”. You can make the app more practical by adding Data Items and designing downstream Steps as needed.
- Scenario: Episode 592: Event Participation Acceptance with Workflow
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Manual: M220: Auto Start Triggered by Public Web Form Entry
- Reference: R2170: Limitation on the Number of Running Processes
- Blog: Starting a Process from Outside of Questetra BPM Suite (Preparatory Chapter)