Only available for Professional edition.
- You need to associate the Swimlane settings according to your organizational structure upon import
- Please note the following settings are required in the connection source (caller) App when using in HTTP connection
- Prepare a String-type Data item (single-line) and set the reception URL of the Catching Message Intermediate Event (HTTP) which receives the translated texts to the initial value.
- Prepare a String-type Data item (single-line) and set in its initial value the API key of the same Event
- Prepare a String-type Data item (multiple-lines) that receives the translated texts and set its Field Name to q_translated_text
- Prepare a File-type Data item that receives the file related and set its Field Name to q_translated_file
- Scenario: Episode 489: Placing A Button for Measuring the Work Time Automatically
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Manual: M210: Designation of Downstream Operator in Upstream Step
- Manual: M413: Settings: Calling a Sub-process Mid-Flow and Standing by for a Response
- Reference: R2182: Error Notification of HTTP Start
- Reference: R2130: Operations of DOM element with jQuery
- Reference: R2131: HTML Tags Available for Operation Form
- Reference: R2210: Data Receiving Parameters and Samples