Answer Drafting Flow
Accepts questions and designates personnel to create the answer. After receiving a question via a web form or email, the person responsible for preparing the answer will be appointed at the Step [2. Jurisdiction to answer]. Answers are drafted by AI, and person responsible completes it. At the [5. Reviewing terminology and legal] Step the content of the answer is checked, and if approved it will proceed to the following Step.
- answer-drafting-flow-20161219-236-en.csv (for Importing Data Item Definitions)
This archive contains the BPMN icons that are not available in the Basic edition.
- You need to associate the Swimlane settings according to your organizational structure upon import
- The Step x1. Draft by AI is fictitious
- At this time, Questetra does not have such an AI function
- The process that is implemented is a character counter
- You can use it in the Advanced environment by deleting the x1. Draft by AI Step
- Import the archive, then remove the icon in edit mode and connect with the arrow path
- Scenario: Episode 514: Politicians should Show Us “Productivity Improvement” Practically!
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Manual: M202: Set the Deadline for Each Step
- Manual: M220: Auto Start Triggered by Public Web Form Entry
- Manual: M230: Auto Executing Complicated Data Processing (ECMAScript)
- Reference: R2300: Java Classes available in Script Task
- Blog: Using Log Output for Debugging a Script Task