- article-creation-flow-20161212-236-en.csv (for Importing Data Item Definitions)
This archive contains the BPMN icons that are not available in the Basic edition.
- You need to associate the Swimlane settings according to your organizational structure upon import
- Scenario: Episode 513: Business Process to Ensure Quality of Posted Articles
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Manual: M203: Parallel, Single Split and Multiple Split
- Manual: M415: Adding an Auto-Step to be Used in a Business Process Definition
- Reference: R2030: Type of Conditional Expression
- Reference: R2131: HTML Tags Available for Operation Form
- Reference: R2252: OAuth Token Getting Procedure
- Reference: R2272: Output of Strings via EL syntax
- Blog: Your first step of Questetra BPM Suite / Chpt.4: Splitting by Condition
- Blog: I Hate Such a Workflow – Processing Merely in Order!