Only available for Professional or Enterprise edition.
- You need to associate the Swimlane settings according to your organizational structure upon import
- Immediately after importing, a setting error will occur
- Make the necessary settings in edit mode
- By switching the contents of the lock-file to “0.Unlocked” and “1.locked”, the next vote during the aggregation processing is blocked.
- A mechanism to prevent conflicts (simultaneous processing) with other Processes during processing by using the Options Master registered to the App-shared Add-on is built in.
- If you want to vote in multiple departments, change the save file name.
- Edit so that the file name set in the “x2. (Lock)”, “x5. (Unlock)” Step and the Script Task “x1. (Check)” to be the same, likewise “x4. Update” and “x3. Appending to Vote-tallying”
- Scenario: Episode 470: “Anonymous Voting” on the Evaluation of the Team Leader!
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Manual: M230: Auto Executing Complicated Data Processing (ECMAScript)
- Manual: M302: Assign a Privileged Administrator for Each Business Process Definition
- Manual: M319: Register an Options-XML file to which the Process Model Definitions Refer
- Blog: Utilize Customer Data on Google Sheets as Choices
- Blog: How to Use Customer Data in Salesforce as Options