Approval Flow-Budget Control
A proposal approval flow that automatically records the approved expenditure amount in a Google Sheet. When a new Issue is entered at the [1. Submit plan draft] Step, the total expenditure so far is calculated automatically referring to the Budget Consumption Log (Google sheet). At the [2. Decision] Step the approver can make their decision after checking the budget status. The amount approved is automatically added to the Budget Consumption Log.
- approval-flow-budget-control-20160920-236-en.csv (for Importing Data Item Definitions)
This archive contains the BPMN icons that are not available in the Basic edition.
- You need to associate the Swimlane settings according to your organizational structure upon import
- Immediately after importing, a setting error will occur
- Make the necessary settings in edit mode
- Prepare as many spreadsheets as you need on Google Sheets beforehand (e.g. number of Departments)
- Add Sheets with names that are exactly the same as the Choice IDs set in the Select-type Data Item Budget Classification to each spreadsheet
- Set the IDs of the spreadsheet to the Choice IDs of the Select-type Data Item ‘Logs to Reference’
- Spreadsheet ID is contained in its URL. https：//docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/spreadsheet ID/edit#gid=(sheet ID)
- This App uses an automatic step that is different from the add-ons introduced in the “Scenario” article, so sheets on Google Sheet will not be added automatically
- Scenario: Episode 501: You Don’t Know the Spending of Budget?
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Manual: M227: Auto Executing Data Binding, Arithmetic Operations
- Manual: M228: Auto Generating a PDF File with Business Data Inserted
- Manual: M415: Adding an Auto-Step to be Used in a Business Process Definition
- Reference: R2252: OAuth Token Getting Procedure
- Reference: R2270: Numeric Output via EL syntax
- Reference: R2271: Output of Date and Datetime Data via EL syntax
- Reference: R2272: Output of Strings via EL syntax
- Reference: R2273: Auto-assignment to Select-type
- Reference: R2280: Business Data Insertion IDs (PDF)