Only available for Professional edition.
- You need to associate the Swimlane settings according to your organizational structure upon import
- In this App, Superior (Director of the Department) is defined using the Role settings
- It can be used in all editions by removing [Generate PDF File].
- Scenario: Episode 471: I won’t Give an Approval to My Own Application! (by a director of a department)
- Settings Required When Importing an Archive
- Manual: M201: Run the Defined Business Process as a Workflow System
- Manual: M207: Setting Initial Values of Data Items
- Manual: M227: Auto Executing Data Binding, Arithmetic Operations
- Manual: M228: Auto Generating a PDF File with Business Data Inserted
- Reference: R2052: Format of the Fixed Initial Value
- Reference: R2053: Format of the Dynamic Initial Value
- Reference: R2270: Numeric Output via EL syntax
- Reference: R2273: Auto-assignment to Select-type
- Reference: R2280: Business Data Insertion IDs (PDF)